|Select Committee on Aging - Agenda|
1 of document(s) retrieved
Select Committee on Aging
PUBLIC HEARING AGENDA
Tuesday, February 24, 2004
10:00 AM in Room 2D in the LOB
I. COMMITTEE BILLS FOR REVIEW
1. S.B. No. 142 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING HOUSING FOR ELDERLY PERSONS.
2. S.B. No. 143 (RAISED) AN ACT TO REMOVE CERTAIN DISRUPTIVE INDIVIDUALS FROM ELDERLY HOUSING.
3. S.B. No. 319 (RAISED) AN ACT REQUIRING A PAIN MANAGEMENT PROTOCOL IN NURSING HOMES.
4. S.B. No. 320 (RAISED) AN ACT REESTABLISHING THE DEPARTMENT ON AGING.
5. S.B. No. 321 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING A SENIOR CENTER IN THE TOWN OF LEBANON.
6. H.B. No. 5364 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING FUNERAL AND BURIAL PLOT ALLOWANCES.
*Note: The Committee has previously entertained testimony on Senate Bill Nos. 142 and 143